Teaching Assistant Vacancies
We are looking for a Learning Assistant who:
- Experience and passion of working with children with additional needs
- Is passionate about the profession and can demonstrate high expectations through quality teaching and learning
- Will ensure an exciting and memorable learning experiences for our children with a proven track record of excellent practice
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and work exceptionally well in a team
- Has an ability to work independently using one’s initiative
- Possesses excellent problem solving skills
- Can nurture a positive and caring relationships with children and positive relationships with parents
The Kingswood Primary Academy, part of the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT), is situated in Corby and aims to develop confident, creative, independent learners. All the staff empower learners to have a thirst for knowledge. We strive to provide a caring environment, where all children will be given encouragement to succeed in everything that they do. Since joining GAT in April 2013, the leadership team have driven major improvements in teaching and learning.
More information please email Kelly Church on: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: Greenwood Academy Vacancies
You can be assured that you will be joining a successful Multi Academy Trust that has a great track record in helping children to succeed no matter what their background. The Trust is dedicated to valuing and developing the workforce whether that be through ensuring a fair workload or offering access to bespoke CPD from the Learning Alliance to enhance professional growth.
We believe in looking after the people who make a huge difference to our children, their families and the communities we serve. That’s why we give everyone who joins a Perkbox account – with 24/7 access to perks and discounts, plus curated wellbeing tools to look after your physical and mental health. It’s part of our commitment to look after you.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Hundreds of global and local perks, available online 24/7
- Shopping discounts from the biggest brands, all year round
- Save money on everything from the supermarket shop to summer holidays
- A free Employee Assistance Programme from Health Assured
If this post attracts sufficient interest before the closing date, we may decide to close and interview this vacancy at an earlier date, so an early application is advised.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. It is an offence to apply for a role if the applicant is barred from engaging in regulated activity relevant to children.
All adults employed by the Trust have a responsibility for data protection and have a duty to observe and follow the principles of the GDPR Regulations.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.
All applicants must be able to provide evidence of their Right to Work in the UK prior to commencement of employment. As part of our need to comply with UK immigration rules, you will be required to provide Home Office stipulated documentation prior to interview.